Friday, October 17, 2008

I ammmmmmmmmm turrrd.

What's up with 1 in the morning and this urgent need to blog post? It could be about nothing.. in fact it will be about nothing because I am thinking nothing because my brain is empty because it's 1 in the morning. So I have a million things to do ALREADY on my fall "break".. demolish my room, contemplate the end of the world, get the dry cleaning.. oh right so I still have my feet on the ground, so to speak. Gotta get cracking, jeeznits.
So I find myself and my mouth increasingly offensive around Sumayah. She's already picked up "Dangggggggggg", and she repeated jeeznits the other day (actually she kinda didn't know what I was saying so it came out more as a garbled "Jesus" with a question mark. Which is worse I will never know) but thankfully no one heard that.. haha. um or did they. But she probably forgot it already.. right?

Chalkboard paint. Meds. Car charger. Dry cleaners. Gym. Sparkly things? Bag. Shawl. Kitchen. Life.

No comments: