Sunday, February 8, 2009

i am such a dakkhan.

ok so i took this urdu class to learn how to write urdu.. I HAD GOOD INTENTIONS!!! but i find my innocence being ravaged by the urdu epithet-queens of the west! i mean, i might ask for it, but they dont HAVE to tell me... do they.

soo so far:
i can cuss out your mom and sister
i know how to say you're an idiot a hundred different ways: (dakkhan, bonga, duffer)
some weird synonym for paagal from farah that sounds like bird but apparently means psycho. maybe its a flighty psycho, and hence the bird reference?

and i watch weirdo vids like this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdd_1230239811

they rot the mind, i tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next december amna, you and me are goin' caroling in the mall. i'll bring the dhol.

Rabea said...

dude
you didnt tell me you had a blog
you punk